CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 31 May 2009

Vanity Stills

Here are the vanity stills I had to produce for the data DVD hand in. I have also included the poster I designed after being confirmed as a shortlisted film for film day. I was very happy to be chosen as one of the best 20 or so films over 6 courses and 2 years and although I had had enough of making this film ages ago but the extra two weeks would give me a chance to correct the things that were really bothering me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: