CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 31 May 2009

Gold hand in

Here is the film I handed in on the 13th May.



I had an incredibly hard time getting this done, resulting in the first all nighter since the pre-production stage. Although working down to the wire again, I feel this being the first and last all nighter of the 3D production process reflects well on my time management and organisational skills. Due to numerous rendering problems with shot 29 (the final shot fo the film) it looks very poor visually but this is purely down to the rendering issues and I am disappointed with this as well as in the flickers and un animated DoF in the first shot of the film. However my first and main aim when starting this film was to have a fully rendered film for the gold hand in, which I managed. And, because of that, i'm very proud of myself.

0 comments: