CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 7 May 2009

Film Day Extension

On Sunday I received an e-mail offering me the chance to possibly get shortlisted for the course's Film Day, I was very happy to have this opportunity and now have an extended deadline of the 26th May (Although I still have to hand in on the 13th). My first thought was that I didn't want to work on this film for an extra two weeks and had already started counting down the days until it was all finished. However, after scheduling and having one to one talks with both Kevin and Martin yesterday I have renewed enthusiasm to continue working on my film and making it the best it can be (even if I collapse!) I don't have much hope for getting much further than this extension but i'm still going to put in the effort.

I have pages of notes from yesterdays meetings - mostly from Kevin, I am going to update this blog with a list of changes that need to be made and keep it updated as I work through them. I hope to have enough time to do all, if not most of them, before I need to start re-rendering everything (sad face D:)

Thank God for the Render Farm!

0 comments: